Available 7 Days A Week
Mobile Notary Public &
Loan Signing Agent
Monday-Friday: 7am – 9pm
Weekends: Upon Request
My duty is to uphold the notarial laws of the State of California. I take pride in certifying the identity and capacity of each client.
Real Estate Loan Signings
Conventional, FHA, VA, HELOC, Buyer Side Closings, Seller Closing, Refinances, Loan Modification, and Single Document signings.
Loan Signing Education
Dedicated to sharing the experience and knowledge I’ve learned on this journey. Feel free to reach out. I am more than happy to help.
I’ll Come to You
The current public health situation in 2020 presents its challenges and as a Notary Signing Agent, I adhere to the standards set forth by the National Notary Association, the requests of your clients, and your expectations. After receiving a loan signing appointment I reach out to your client introducing myself, confirming the date, time, and location of the signing. Your client will have my contact information and can expect me to arrive in the vicinity of the signing with fifteen minutes of the appointment time.
Alameda & Contra Costa County
$30 Travel Fee
Napa, Sonoma, Solano Counties
$30-$50 Travel Fee
Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo Counties
$35-$50 Travel Fee
what do i need to get a document notarized?
- You will need to provide the document(s).
- Know which type of notarization you need.
- A valid form of Identification (typically a state driver license, State ID, passport, etc.).
- Signer must know and understand what they are signing.
- Signer must be signing under their own free will.
- If a valid unexpired ID is an issue then let’s connect to go over the options.
How much time do i plan for a loan signing?
Loan Signings can vary in duration as each signing scenario is unique. Most signing can be completed within 45-60 minutes.
what covid-19 precautions are you taking?
My COVID-19 protocols are derived from National Notary Association Guidelines and local Public Health orders which include but are not limited to:
- Face covering worn and requested of all parties to the signing,
- Social distancing based on the space available to conduct the signing,
- Single-use pens either black or blue ballpoint,
- Individual alcohol wipes,
- Larger alcohol wipes (if needed to sanitize the area),
- Ensuring that parties do not have cold/flu-like symptoms ,
- Have not traveled outside the USA in the past 14 days,
- and have not come in contact with someone that has been exposed to COVID-19.
Which certifications do you carry?
California Notary Public Commission thru Sep. 14, 2023
What type of insurance do you have?
Surety Bond: $15,000
Errors & Omissions Insurance: $100,000
How many loan signing do you complete in a day?
I try to schedule loan signings 3-hours apart in order to make sure I can make the FedEx drop time for each completed signing. Furthermore, I also factor in commute time and potential traffic conditions in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Are you able to do loan signings in Spanish?
Yes, I am fluent in Spanish which allows me the ability to conduct loan signings for Spanish speaking clients